Welcome to CVHS Athletics!
Welcome to the 2019-20 School Year - It's going to be EPIC!
Participation in CVHS athletics requires:
- ASB Card - ($35)
- Participation/Sport Fee - $70, each season for 1st & 2nd sport in a school year. This fee is reduced to $10 each season for students who qualify for Free Lunch, or $40 for students who qualify for the Reduced Lunch rate. Fee reduced to $10 for all athlete's 3rd sport in a school year. Athletes are expected to pay any fines from prior season's before starting a new sport.
- A current physical (less than 2 years old) must be on file. (Form below)
- "Athletics and Activities Information Card" - complete & submit to the Business Office. Forms are available at the business office.
- Forms: need to be completed on our "FamilyID" website: https://www.familyid.com/organizations/central-valley-sd-central-valley-high-school
- Insurance: All students participating in athletics must be covered by medical insurance and willing to list the insurance co. name on the "FamilyID" forms completion website.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Athletic Director Robin Barnhart or Athletic Secretary Lori Wilson. (see below)
FIRST DAY OF PRACTICE INFORMATION
Baseball – Monday, March 2
Golf – Monday, March 2
Boys Soccer – Monday, March 2
Fast-Pitch Softball – Monday, March 2
Tennis – Monday, March 2
Track – Monday, March 2