Greetings CVHS Families,
Our Central Valley High School Booster Club is up and running for the 2020-2021 school year! We encourage you to get involved and support our students. Here is what’s happening!
- Online Bear Wear Store - Bear Boosters on-line store is now open so you can get your Bear Wear for the school year (and when the kids come back)! Please go to www.bsnteamsports.com and use the access code CVFALL20 to enter and view all the items for sale. The store closes on October 5th so get your orders in so you can show your BEAR Pride.
- Membership - We need members to have a successful booster club! This year we are asking our Bear community to sign up electronically with our Paypal account, CVBBC@outlook.com. You can also send a check to the high school made out to CVBBC.
- When you sign up please include your email, shirt size, and address (so we can get your t-shirt to you).
- Car Raffle! Last year we raised $117,000 for CV doing the car raffle. This is the only fundraising activity the kids participate in directly. Under normal circumstances we have our car raffle in the fall with the kids selling tickets, but with no kids in school this fall we are going to wait for school to be back in session normally at the New Year and hold the car raffle during basketball season.
- Dinner Auction! This event has annually raised over $100,000 for CVHS. Unfortunately, we could not hold our 3rd Annual Dinner Auction last spring because of COVID-19. We tried again later in the summer but, COVID-19 forced us to cancel. We are focused on next spring again, hopefully late March or early April.
- Grad Night Committee Kick Off Meeting – Tuesday, September 29th at 6:00pm at the stage in Pavilion Park.
- Event Chairs ~ Kert Carlson 714-3777 / Shelley Thielen 570-8232
I look forward to serving our Bear Booster community again this year. If you have any questions for me, please don't hesitate to reach out at email@example.com.