Reminders for this week –
Schedules – Check PowerSchool for the most up to date schedule information.
Pictures – Picture packets were handed out in case we are able to host picture taking in a safe manner. Please hang on to these.
Option #1 Students (On Campus)
We look forward to seeing our Cohort A students tomorrow! Please remember to follow the assigned cohorts:
- Monday à Cohort A, Last names A – E
- Tuesday à Cohort B, Last names F – K
- Thursday à Cohort C, Last names L – P
- Friday à Cohort D, Last names Q – Z
What should you bring?
- Signed Student Verification Form
- Signed Parent Agreement form – These will be collected in first period.
- Both forms are on our website. We will also hand out extras tomorrow for any student/family that did not pick them up this past week.
- A copy of your schedule or your PowerSchool app.
- Backpack with school supplies – no lockers are available
- District Chromebook or personal laptop device.
- If you don’t have a laptop device you can bring to school…don’t worry! We will help you get one when you get here”
- Water Bottles – Filling station is available
- Parking – Parking is free for all students. At a later time, we will hand out parking passes and collect student vehicle information for safety purposes.
Option #2 Students (Virtual School Paced)
- Zoom into your classes! Teachers are excited to see you!
- Follow the schedule on PowerSchool. Zoom links will be posted in the corresponding Blackboard class.
Option #3 Students (Virtual Self-Paced)
- We encourage you to reach out to your teachers early and often. This week, each of your teachers will be offering an orientation session to acquaint you with the course and class policies. Please attend one of these sessions for each of your quarter 3 classes. Your teachers are excited to work with you and will be available throughout the quarter.