Free Breakfast & Lunch Program
School meals are free for all students through June 30, 2021
Our virtual students have 2 options:
- Daily pick up: Pick up one breakfast and one lunch daily
- Weekly pick up: Pick up five breakfasts & five lunches
- Learn more: find locations, times and details here
For Students at School
- Breakfast and lunch will be served in the classrooms for all grade levels.
- Menus are on each school's website.
2nd Harvest Mobile Market:
- Tuesdays through March, 11am-Noon
- Free drive through distribution for up to 200 families (or while supplies last)
- Prepacked emergency food boxes including an assortment of nonperishable and fresh items.
- Free produce, meats and other food will be provided to anyone in need of food assistance.
- Sun City Church Parking Lot, 10920 E Sprague Ave, Spokane Valley, WA 99206
Spokane Valley PartnersSpokane Valley Partners Mobile Food Bank Schedule
Text 'FOOD' to 877-877 to find meals near you!