Spring - Boys Soccer
Players learn to play soccer properly as a team by improving individual skills. Students who enjoy physical play and working with others to reach goals, while improving physically and mentally as individuals, should try out. Players have fun while developing a hard work ethic, respect for others and authority, skills in working with others, following instructions and organization.
- All players provide their own soccer cleats and shin guards.
- Varsity players will also provide their own black socks and white socks.
- JV and C-Squad players will also provide their own black shorts, black socks and white socks.
- Bring indoor soccer shoes, shin guards and appropriate gym clothing
- All dates: Saturday in the Gym/Field House
- Athletes: you will be expected to use the district-provided transportation to and from the indoor soccer facility.
- Parents: Athletes should be returning to CVHS by 5:15pm each day (depending on traffic)
- IMPORTANT: Must have 10 completed practices before being eligible to compete in a match
- Must bring appropriate soccer shoes (indoor and outdoor), shin guards and appropriate athletic clothing.
- Metal cleats are prohibited by the WIAA.