Fall - Girls Soccer
Players learn to play soccer properly as a team by improving individual skills. Students who enjoy physical play and working with others to reach goals, while improving physically and mentally as individuals, should try out. Players have fun while developing a hard work ethic, respect for others and authority, skills in working with others, following instructions and organization.
- All players provide their own soccer cleats and shin guards.
- Varsity players will also provide their own Columbia blue socks and white socks.
- JV and C-Squad players will also provide their own white shorts, Columbia blue socks and white socks.
The season begins in late August with playoffs starting in late October with daily practice. This is a "cut" sport fielding varsity, junior varsity, and C-squad teams.
2018 Try-outs Schedule
- August 20 - 24: 2:45-4:45 PM
- Back soccer field near the softball diamond
Bring soccer cleats and shin guards, running shoes, and plenty of water.
2018 Practice Schedule
- August 25 (required for eligibility): Time TBD
- August 27 - August 30: 2:45-4:45 PM
- September 4 - Start regular practice schedule:
- Varsity/Junior Varsity: 2:45pm-4:45pm weekdays (except match days)
- C-Squad: 2:45-4:45pm weekdays (except match days)