1. Support students and staff of all sexual and gender identities at CVHS and in the community;
2. Serve as the representative body for the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer+ (LGBTQ+) student population of CVHS;
3. Provide Students and community members with educational, cultural, political, and social programming;
4. Promote campus activities on LGBTQ+ issues and serve as an information source for the students and staff attending or working at CVHS;
5. Provide an outlet for students to gain leadership experience through membership;
6. Educate the community about issues concerning the LGBTQ+ students and allies;
7. Advocate for positive social change on behalf of all LGBTQ+ students and allies; and,
8. Work on addressing oppression issues in collaboration with other multicultural student organizations.